Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Honey Whole Wheat Bread



Today Amelia and I were going to make bread together because Eva got a new Barney video that she wanted to watch but as you can tell, Barney is not nearly as fun a making bread!! Yah for making bread!! She barely even got into the video when she realized we were up to something in the kitchen and had to join the fun!!

This was the first time I made this particular recipe of Honey Whole Wheat... I have attempted Whole Wheat in the past I'm not sure once or twice, I recall the time when our yeast was expired and that batch didn't turn out at all. The other reason I don't make whole wheat is because Steve doesn't care for whole wheat... I do bake to please!! However, he told me that this was the best Whole Wheat Bread he has every had!! :-}... As he loaded the top of it with honey, his favorite topping for bread!!

I do believe the girls and I will be making this one again... thank you very much for the recipe Betty Crocker, I couldn't do it with out you.

That silhouette in the lower left is Miss Eva dancing to the end of Barney she would resist when she heard the song to run back in for the farewell!! I've gotta run now cause she should be sleeping but has to go potty then it's lights out... more and more excited for that new house of ours!!!!!!!!

almost forgot... the top middle yeap that's Miss Amelia teething on the kitchen chair sorry Grandma, I stopped her right away. She didn't mind she moved on to sticking her finger's in the flour and eating it...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

YUMMM! you need to share this recipe!