Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday Night Dinner


Sunday night we made Spaghetti (with our new season) Homemade Spaghetti Sauce and Apple Pie with the apple's picked from Brightonwoods Orchard to take to our dear friends with the new little baby, I can't get enough of and makes me want another!

So Monday night I made Low Fat Pheasant Stir Fry which turned out to be amazingly delicious I was skeptical! Not my usually taste, but Steve and Ely worked hard at getting that pheasant last winter it was about time I cooked it! The recipe really called for chicken but when your husband hunts you learn that you can substitute just about anything!!

That brings us to Tuesday... the girls would not be going for something crazy like Pheasant Stir Fry or anything along those lines two nights in a row so we had homemade sloppy Joe's... mac and trees!! (macaroni and cheese with steamed broccoli)!! Miss Eva's favorite!!

Then it was off to vote and we never ate Eva's ~Rose Cupcake~ I guess well do that for breakfast tomorrow... come back for picture's just so long as I don't forget to take pictures of it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: