Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Amelia's Daisy's



Yesterday I found this book Making Children's Clothes: 25 Stylish Step-by-step Sewing Projects for 0-5 Years by Emma Hardy and you can find it here http://amzn.com/190652579X and with in hours I was home making (homemaking hehe) this dress for Amelia. This dress is only an adaptation from a style in the book that's kinda how I sew and my girls are SKINNY so I have to tuck, pin and dart so they get a better fit!

Anyway since I found this book I have been in heaven and I am going to make one of everything in it and I can't wait! Plus a found some super cute fall Corduroy material!!

P.S. I LOVE AMAZON.COM I totally over-paid for this book ($19.99) at hobby lobby!! :-(

Eva has a skirt (which she call's a gert, last night she told papa that mama and her were gonna make her a blanket for her dolly which we finished this morning and gert for church on sunday!) -LOVE IT- coming up really soon, so I'm not leaving her in the dust!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: