Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Amelia 18 months and growing strong

 


Amelia had her 18 month well child visit and is growing great she run's in the 50%
Weight: 23 pounds same as Eva at 18 months... which means Miss Amelia has slimmed down a lot!!
Height: 31 inches which is 1.5 inches shorter than Eva at 18 months... but I think Amelia has the longer legs!!
Head: 46.25 cm ... 1 cm larger than Eva's head at 18 months... I do believe 1 cm makes all the difference!! ;-)

she has gained 14.8 pounds since birth, grown 12 inches... and I'm pretty sure her head is much bigger than at birth!!

Eva turns THREE on the 22nd and she is so excited cause we are gonna make cupcakes!! Come back and check out some pictures I'm working on for her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Warren Family said...

oh my, she has changed so much!!! can't believe how long its been since I have seen them.