Friday, December 10, 2010

St. Croix Valley Trees

Last week Friday we drove to St. Croix to cut our Christmas tree down, why St. Croix because I was not going to cut my Christmas tree down with out any snow on the ground!!! Well we found snow and the most beautiful Christmas tree we have ever had, just ask Steve he'll tell you all about it's beauty! Eva drug that little purple sled behind her the whole way and the girls had a ball there it was much fun.

Steve cut just over a quater into the tree and I finished the rest, perhaps that was my penence for making him drive so far to this tree farm... which I happened to see an article in Midwest Living about! I enjoyed cutting it down however, next year we will bring our own saw cause the one's they supply are not very harp!! So we took lots of pictures and had lots of fun and now for the next 8 weeks we will have a beautiful Chirstmas tree in our house as a reminder of what a BLESSING this year has been for us!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: