Friday, December 3, 2010

ATC Swap

This past May I came across a Marian Artist Trade Card Swap that looked like alot of fun however, I was too late to join at that time. But when Kimberlee at Ponder in My Heart anounced that she was going to do a Fall Artist Trading Card Swap - For All the Saints Eva and I were In!! So we went to Hobby Lobby and bought all our supplies and got to work, they turned out much better than I thought they would and it was alot of fun. Inspite of how busy I was with unpacking and getting settled in I some how found the time and am glad I did!
So these are the cards Eva and I made:
Eva age 3


Momma
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

fadfd said...

These are beautiful! I had tried to get my now, 4 year old daughter involved. But she just lasted for one card and then went of to find something else to do...LOL.

Maybe next time.