Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Here it is post about our Home Sweet Home, we have a lot of work ahead of us, but that always goes along with a house.
We are very excited about all the work and creating a home that will be ours for many years to come. We have so many
hopes and dreams and one day at a time we will fulfil each one.

Those double window's on the second floor is going to be our bedroom, the window to the left (looking at the picture) is the dining area and to the right is the living room... then you have this little thing off to the right I like to call the chicken coop (it was an addition that was built by the Amish) at first it was going to be our bedroom that is what it was built for but I decided that I didn't want to be that far away form the girls as their bedroom (which is on the second floor). So we are going to put a wood stove in it because it has electric heat in it now, and us it as a living room, we will put our TV in there along with the toys and I will be able to set my sewing machine in there as well so I can work on my projects and the girls can keep busy in the same room as me. I think GREAT idea!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: